Cmd+T opens two new tabs

• Like the topic, it opens two new tabs instead of one, as of the TP3 snapshot. If this is unusual, maybe it has something to do with having AdBlock installed?

• It is known issue.

• It doesn't happen all the time. And the issue already started before TP3 :dry:

• Hi there,

Indeed, a known issue. Must be a small bug in the code, but I'm not sure as it happens sporadically only.

• In my case, it happens all the time :(

• Was happening all the time for me. I've an untested theory it's related to using Native UI; I fixed it by removing it from keyboard shortcuts, it's like I was getting one new tab from the shortcut, and another from the menu item listing it, as my menu still says apple-T for new tab. Now it's removed from shortcuts, apple-T is just gets me one.

• Vivaldi Team

Grab the latest snapshot, it's fixed there.

• @hatter:

Was happening all the time for me. I've an untested theory it's related to using Native UI; I fixed it by removing it from keyboard shortcuts, it's like I was getting one new tab from the shortcut, and another from the menu item listing it, as my menu still says apple-T for new tab. Now it's removed from shortcuts, apple-T is just gets me one.

Removing the Apple-T shortcut worked perfectly!

The double tab thing was driving me nuts, thanks for posting your fix.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.