TP3: titlebar bug prevents handling window



  • I am using WindowMaker as window manager. While TP2 worked well in that respect, TP3 no longer allows me to grab the browser window and move it. The "native title bar" option does not work either: I set the option, closed all vivaldi windows and reopened the browser, the title bar does not show while however the max/min/close buttons on the top right are missing. With this problem the browser is not usable with "my" window manager.



  • It has been reported previously that enabling native windows can require as many as three restarts …



  • Thanks, but that did not help for me. However I found out how to get it working with WIndowMaker: edit ~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMWindowAttributes in a text editor, search for "vivaldi", this will look somewhat like:

    crx_mpognobbkildjkofajifpdfhcoklimli.Vivaldi = {
    […]
    };

    Simply delete that entry, restart the window manager. After that, the native title bar for Vivaldi works.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.