Fix Sound Indicators on Tab Stacks
There needs to be a way to indicate that a sound is coming from a stack. If an unfocused tab in a stack is playing sound, there is no indicator either on the tab icon nor in the stack indicator line.
- Pulsate stack indicator area for page playing sound. By "pulsate" I mean change with color indicator into another color and back. This color should be used in a consistent way to indicate sound in all contexts.
- Show existing sound indicator (speaker pulsating as tab icon) even when sound is played by the non-focused tab in stack.
- On mouse-over on tab stack, the "page tile" view shown could also indicate sound playing by having a larger version of tab sound indicator transparently on top of the tile.
- Maybe a small number indicator could be overlaid the speaker if more than one tab in the stack played sound.
- Given many windows, would it be possible for such an indicator to be added on the window "alt+tab" switcher?