Account blocked for no reason

• I registered a username for a Vivaldi account and when I clicked to activate, it said that my account was blocked. Can somebody (like a moderator) help me here? I had to create another account to post this but I would prefer my other username.

I've seen the mods help a couple of people with such issues, but it sometimes takes a while for a person who has their hands on the switches to see your post and do something about it. Hope you get an answer soon.

• Vivaldi Team

@jqjinners:

I registered a username for a Vivaldi account and when I clicked to activate, it said that my account was blocked. Can somebody (like a moderator) help me here?

I had to create another account to post this but I would prefer my other username.

Uhm.. not sure why it was blocked but I am happy to help.
    Can you send me the user name you registered via private message?

• Thanks for the offer. That's been done. Let's take this offline. :)

• All good. Thank you. :)

Yay. I knowed tatsuki could fix it for ya.

• The exact same thing happened to me!

• I just found out my account has been blocked for no reason, at least I don't know.

I created the account a few days ago, it worked fine and I had 3 posts, but when I tried to login yesterday, it said my account has been blocked and no posts have been created yet. Surprised! I have sent a PM to tatsuki with my username after reading this thread, hope I found the right person. I don't think I have done anything wrong or violated any rules. Please help, thank you.

• Vivaldi Team

@Dianrenziru:

I just found out my account has been blocked for no reason, at least I don't know.

I created the account a few days ago, it worked fine and I had 3 posts, but when I tried to login yesterday, it said my account has been blocked and no posts have been created yet. Surprised! I have sent a PM to tatsuki with my username after reading this thread, hope I found the right person. I don't think I have done anything wrong or violated any rules. Please help, thank you.

Just to close off the loop, I have not reactivated your account.
    Not sure what happened here but let me know if you have issues logging in.

Tatsuki - did you type "not" when you meant "now?"

• Thank you very much! i am able to login now. :)

• @Ayespy:

Tatsuki - did you type "not" when you meant "now?"

you r right, "not" = "now"

• Glad to hear that. Feel free to contact any of us Admins at any time if you encounter similar issues. ;)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.