Would like to see Auto Hide Bookmark Bar

• Have been tinkering with the defunct final release of the Coolnovo browser (I found on an old zip drive) and came across a really nice feature I have not seen in a browser before, the (auto hide bookmark bar) which really saves on clutter, just a thought, as if you didn't already have enough on your plates, all I cansay is try it, you'll like it! [attachment=1152]Screen1-vert.jpg[/attachment] Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/42812/Screen1-vert.jpg[/img]

• Opera 12+ has something similar, the Start Bar. Shows up when you put the cursor in the address field.

[attachment=1151]OperaStartBar.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Oh yeah, the start bar. One of the few Opera innovations that was pretty unpopular with the users, IIRC. Personally, I got rid of it pretty quickly.

Yeah. A couple of users here have mentioned it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. I always kept it turned off - one of the glorious things about old Opera - don't like a feature? Don't find it useful? Turn it off. Loved that.

• I remember I hated that one as well. Didn't take long before I removed it.

• Agree with the OP and have to say that the auto hide bookmarks bar feature in Coolnovo was good. After reading this thread I went and downloaded the old portable version of Coolnovo, it had some nice features. Super Drag feature is also good. Would be good to see similar in Vivaldi at some future stage.

Always thought Coolnovo was quite a decent browser. Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.