Comodo Dragon Internet Browser

• [attachment=81]ComodoDragon18.png[/attachment] Fast and versatile Internet Browser based on Chromium, with highest level of security! The Comodo companies are innovative and prolific developers of online security and trust assurance solutions. The Comodo Dragon has taken the latest Chromium technology and beefed it up in the one way necessary to make it the optimum Browser to use on today's malware plagued Internet. – Superior Security and Privacy. Comodo Dragon not only gives you the complete compliment of features offered by Chromium (key features listed above), it also gives you Comodo's unsurpassed security and privacy features. [b]Comodo Dragon Security:[/b] Has privacy enhancements that surpass those in Chromium's technology Has Domain Validation technology that identifies and segregates superior SSL certificates from inferior ones Stops cookies and other Web spies Prevents all Browser download tracking to ensure your privacy [b][url=http://www.comodo.com/home/browsers-toolbars/browser.php]Comodo Dragon[/url][/b] Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/2827/ComodoDragon18.png[/img]

• @PardusPars:

with highest level of security!

Security "Made in China" ;).

• @lemari:

@PardusPars:

with highest level of security!

Security "Made in China" ;).

What is your basis for saying that?

• May be because the New Jersey, USA based Comodo Group, Inc. has an office in China too?

• @QuHno:

May be because the New Jersey, USA based Comodo Group, Inc. has an office in China too?

Gee… I hope that's not the reason. A local hog-raising operation I know of here in the states also has an office in China. I sure hope that doesn't make the hogs insecure... there's nothing worse than insecure pigs. Unless, of course, it's incontinent pigs. ;)

• I've installed it on a few PC's I use. Can't really speak about its "beefed-up" security but I really like the dark theme.

• I guess there is more vulnerability in settling in foreign countries, especially if that country is known for issues in controlling contents. But in fact all big companies are more vulnerable because of their volume. Sorry if I am using difficult descriptions. I donot feel at ease here yet. :/ :D
    Hi Blackbird, this is Adonis :3

• Well - if I were to choose secure software of any kind, I certainly would want to avoid anything from a company based in a country where the government can force secret backdoors and security breaks. That would include both the US and China - and a lot of other countries as well. Add to that the dangers from organized crime, and it would actually leave us with a rather short list of reasonably safe places.

• I guess there is more vulnerability in settling in foreign countries, especially if that country is known for issues in controlling contents. But in fact all big companies are more vulnerable because of their volume. Sorry if I am using difficult descriptions. I donot feel at ease here yet. :/ :D

• WTF?
    "Creating Trust Online" by using obfuscated JavaScript?

• Though I do not subscribe to the "Security through obscurity" teaching - this is exactly the case to apply it: using the most wide-spread rendering engine puts you in the sights of malware writers.

The lower one's internet profile is - the more secure the operation. Probability/intensity of malware writers' efforts against Presto/Caracan must be much MUCH less by definition.

• Another Chrome clone, with all issues that come with original. If You want to try Comodo browser, try Ice Dragon, it is based on Gecko engine and support most of its add-ons.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.