Two Things I'd like to see.

• I had a background of New York City on one browser. I hope we have BGs here. Also, TV They have TV where one can sink a URL and get a broadcast. It would be nice to see Vivaldi have free TV for people.

• Copy any suitable sized JPG image to the Vivaldi resources folder and replace bg.jpg with your photo.
    Attachments:

• How /where do I find this folder (Vivaldi resources folder)?
    Thaks

@Guardrail68:

How /where do I find this folder (Vivaldi resources folder)?
    Thaks

C:\Users(you)\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\1.0.161.2\resources\vivaldi\resources

• @Guardrail68:

Thaks

By being resourceful. ;)

The way to learn is to investigate and experiment. Nobody told me how to do it. I just saw your question, and went looking for the image that I could see in the Vivaldi speed dial.

Note that upgrading will overwrite the image, so keep a copy.

@Pesala:

@Guardrail68:

Thaks

By being resourceful. ;)

The way to learn is to investigate and experiment. Nobody told me how to do it. I just saw your question, and went looking for the image that I could see in the Vivaldi speed dial.

Note that upgrading will overwrite the image, so keep a copy.

I didn't do anything as sophisticated as looking for the actual image. I just browsed the Vivaldi folders until I found the "resources" one with images in it. I looked in the wrong place first, of course ("User Data"). Had no idea there was such a folder until this thread - though obviously the images in the UI are kept somewhere. But hey. Not everyone knows how to look.

• That is not what I was talking about. was talking about live streaming videos from TV and or Sports sources. URL for streaming soccer or TV shows and movies.

Also ad blocking and adware removal

• @teak:

I had a background of New York City on one browser. I hope we have BGs here. Also, TV They have TV where one can sink a URL and get a broadcast. It would be nice to see Vivaldi have free TV for people.

@teak:

That is not what I was talking about.

In the highlighted part, if you're not talking about background images, what are you talking about and what does BG stand for?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.