Sort the importet bookmarks

• I've imported my bookmarks from Opera 12.x. In Opera they were sorted, on Vivaldi not. How can I sort the bookmarks?

• Your first post, so welcome! :)

If you have very many, it will probably be a tedious and frustrating process at this point, as the bookmark manager still has a long way to go to become a powerful, useful sorting tool. Once you get them sorted adding new ones where you want works fairly well by selecting the folder you want when you create a new bookmark using the standard Ctrl+D shortcut.

For now, open a Speed Dial and click on the Bookmarks button to open the Bookmarks Manager. There you can create/edit/delete new folders or bookmarks and drag bookmarks and folders to rearranged them. But it is very difficult to drag a bookmark over a closed folder without the folder popping open almost instantly, hence one of the challenges of sorting if you have very many to sort.

• Thanks for answering.
    What a pitty. I'll hope that the sorting feature on bookark manager will come soon.

• @ssemoa:

Thanks for answering.
    What a pitty. I'll hope that the sorting feature on bookark manager will come soon.

welcome and good luck

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.