My vivaldi reports :)

• when i start vivaldi, opening old tabs and my homepage. I want to open only homepage. i don't go extensions with menu. only i entering this "vivaldi://chrome/extensions" i going extensions. add this in tools. very important! i want to when i click on video, let video. I love this feature on chrome and firefox. Please add this feature quickly. Some turkish news page opening slower than chrome and firefox. it's not good. Now i watching video on youtube and i typing here and vivaldi use 340 ram! this is very bad. firefox use 210 ram. chrome use 320 ram. that's all for now good work vivaldi team :) be number1

• Your first post, so welcome! :)
    @halil1186:

when i start vivaldi, opening old tabs and my homepage. I want to open only homepage.

That option is not yet available, but much requested. I' sure it will be available soon.

i don't go extensions with menu. only i entering this "vivaldi://chrome/extensions" i going extensions. add this in tools. very important!

You can bookmark vivaldi://chrome/extensions and put it on your Bookmarks Bar for 1-click access (or in your Bookmarks Panel for 2-click access). Also see other useful Vivaldi URLs at vivaldi://chrome-urls (forwards to vivaldi://vivaldi-urls, but vivaldi://vivaldi-urls doesn't always work when entered directly into Address Bar) and a few more in this thread.

i want to when i click on video, let video. I love this feature on chrome and firefox. Please add this feature quickly.

If you mean you want videos to only start when clicked, you can set that at vivaldi://chrome/settings/content > Plug-ins > Click to play

Some turkish news page opening slower than chrome and firefox. it's not good.
    Now i watching video on youtube and i typing here and vivaldi use 340 ram! this is very bad. firefox use 210 ram. chrome use 320 ram.

Vivaldi and Chrome (and new Chropera/Opera 15+) will tend to be more similar (for similar number of tabs and extensions) as they are based on the same multi-process chromium browser code and Blink layout engine. But the Vivaldi developers are currently focused on feature development and debugging, and will focus more later on speed/power enhancements.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.