Vivaldi Mobile (Android, iOS, etc.)

• I was wondering if Vivaldi has plans to move to the mobile universe as well. I would really be thrilled with vivaldi on my android tablet. Plus, a lot of the features included in Vivaldi desktop would be uniquely handy on mobile devices. Please! Please! Please, make a mobile version. Thanks, btw beautiful web browser!

They have already mentioned mobile is in the works.

• @Ayespy:

They have already mentioned mobile is in the works.

Good luck !!!

• If I could just get an iOS Beta…

@miguel.frognier:

If I could just get an iOS Beta…

In due time. I suspect that (obviously) Android mobile will be the easiest to produce…

• YES!!!

I can't wait to be able to sync my bookmarks and history between my phone and laptop. It would make everything easier in browsing between the two!

I hope Vivaldi Mobile ends up being as smooth and responsive as Chrome for Android is!

• Of course they want a stable desktop version first - which will also work on Win 10 tablets. No idea how much it'll take to get something to look decent on Windows phones. But I suspect Win10 will be first, for Intel-based devices. Then Android, then iOS.

• @Ayespy 2 years have passed and still no mobile version. When???

@Annerod: Some time after the desktop version is reasonably complete.

• Sync and Mail would definitely need to be released first, which is sometime this year. But does anyone think we'll at least see Vivaldi on Android in Q4 this year?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.