Window, tab, session manager,viewer using two extensions to complement Vivaldi features

• Hi, I don't know if this could ever be implemented in the browser itself but I wanted to share two extensions that can complement the usefulness of the Window panel and tab management features of Vivaldi

I found these to be very useful

1. Tabs pane to see all opened tabs as thumbnails, I pinned the tab using the extension and I use CTRL+1 as the shortcut as Vivaldi is currently working in configuring keyboard shortcuts for extensions
      Tabspane

2. Tabli, I added this one to manage tabs across windows, this one also works as a different approach to a session manager as is windows containing tabs can be saved. I added this extension as a web panel and is great to navigate let's say 3 windows and many tabs
      Tabli

Here is a screenshot, the extension detects the active window and lists the opened/saved tabs, you can complement these organizing features with the awesome tab stacking that can be done in the native window panel of Vivaldi

0_1527629397651_90ee5b73-4bb6-45e4-84a2-641864191f54-image.png

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.