Spam e-mails

• Just reporting what I consider scam messages. Have a nice day [quote] vivalyisuto  Hace 4 horas “Hi? Greeting I am writing to you to let you know that I am really impressed with your profile I would like to get to know you better for a chance to discuss an important issue? & we can share great experiences together,I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you'll always be grateful if you will reply to my E-mail address ( Vivianaisatou@gmx.com ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit this site often, I would very much appreciate to get a reply from you thank you for being who you are, and for providing such a great example of a good person to which I could aspire and admire. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Best regards[/quote]

• Yup, I got the exact same spammy message, and blocked that user.

• Wrong forum, you do know that don't you?

• Yes, wrong forum…

...but just to clarify, I got an identical one of these as a spam PM (not e-mail; although I haven't yet checked whether there are also spam e-mails)

• Just checked my email and got the same spam message :angry: also blocked user :)

• Sounds like the same Miss Vivian we've seen multiple times in the old My Opera. If you did reply she'd send you a typical Nigeria scam message (asking for help to get some relative's money out of the country, etc.)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.