What is the status of VB (=already reported bug/issue)?
Hadden89 last edited by
@Hadden89 VB-41011 is Open/Confirmed but still Unassigned.
wiiwiimeow last edited by
@wiiwiimeow VB-48017 This regression report is less than a day old. It was closed as a duplicate of VB-48000, which is also less than a day old, but has been confirmed, assigned, and is in progress.
@wiiwiimeow VB-48017 is a very new bug. It was closed as a duplicate of VB-48000... and that bug has been confirmed and currently being worked on, so hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.
wiiwiimeow last edited by
Hi, could I please get a check on the status of VB-46546?
Unconfirmed. We could not reproduce.
@Gwen-Dragon OK. I will try to see if I can find some alternate reproduction steps.
Status of VB-47485?
I've found in the latest snapshot there is a simpler reproduction case:
- Have multiple tabs open with actual pages in them (i.e. not a vivaldi internal page)
- Enable RMB+Scroll to switch tabs, with the visual cycler off
- RMB+Scroll between one tab and another
- Click a tab
Instead of activating the tab, it starts dragging it, and I suspect it has the same underlying bug causing it.
Not reproducible for me with 2.3.1420.4
@Gwen-Dragon I'm testing this and it occurs in 1420.4 in both Windows 10 and Windows 7.
It also happens whether I use a laptop trackpad (though that one is tricky to test) or any mouse (I've found it happens with 3 different ones so far).
Further testing suggests it can occur even with just two speed dial tabs, so my earlier suggestion of no internal pages is wrong.
It also occurs if the reproduction steps are the very first thing I do after restarting Vivaldi in a fresh profile, so it doesn't seem that there needs to be any side effect from general browsing causing this.
@LonM I added this to your report.
If you need more discsussion on this issue, please open a separate thread!
This thread is not created for bug discussions.
Pesala last edited by
(VB-34841) Save Capture to File from Menu Always saves as PNG
Seems to have been fixed. It now saves in whatever format was last used from the Status Bar icon (as expected).
Please check that the report has been confirmed as fixed and closed.
Was closed as Fixed in June 2018.
Pesala last edited by Pesala
I am having trouble reproducing these bugs in the latest Snapshots.
- (VB-41577) Shortcuts Executed When Text is Selected in Text Edit Area (Reported 04-07-2018)
- (VB-41671) Tiling Changes Orientation on Restart or Reopen Tabs (Reported 6-07-2018)
- (VB-42823) Change Order of Tabs in Tiled Tab Stack Changes Orientation of Tiling (23-08-2018)
- (VB-44331) Creating Tab Stack from Tiled Grid Changes layout to Vertical Tiling (2-10-2018)
- (VB-46507) Opening Bookmark from Bookmark Bar Opens Link to Two Windows
- (VB-47413) Tab-stacking on Tab Bar Fails (17-12-2018) Note the recipe for this: move tab from right to the left of the previous tab, then try to stack it by moving it over the right-hand tab.
Are they confirmed as fixed?
Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit 1809 build 17763.253 • Snapshot 2.3.1430.4 (64-bit)
@Pesala VB-41577, VB-42823, VB-46507 are still open/confirmed but have not been re-tested under 2.3. I'll ask for these to be re-tested.
VB-41671 was fixed back in June, 2018, shortly after you reported it.
VB-44331 was resolved as a duplicate of VB-44372 and that bug got fixed early in December, 2018.
Lastly, VB-47413 is still open but was never confirmed internally.
Bettybop last edited by
News about VB-47312 and VB-43220?
@Bettybop VB-43220 got closed as "Invalid" since the speed dial tiles are a fixed size and the number of columns that can be displayed is constrained by your display.
VB-47312 is currently open and unconfirmed (although from a quick search, it might turn out to be a duplicate of another bug)
tropo77 last edited by