Vivaldi

• Hi, seems to be great and perhaps an alternative to fb. One little (funny) thing: Delete "East Germany" from the register form! East Germany means DDR and no geographical location. But this is history now since 25 years (and that's great)! :-) Regards, Rennschnecke

• East Germany means DDR

You are wrong!
    East Germany means: GDR (German Democratic Republic)

What you think is really Saxonian: Doiidschä Dämogradischä Rebbublig (DDR). ;)

• @Rennschnecke:

Delete "East Germany" from the register form!
    East Germany means DDR and no geographical location.
    But this is history now since 25 years (and that's great)! :-)

Originally at My Opera there was a chance to enter anything at will as your location. You could write some other galaxy if you wanted. This is still possible there with a hack.

Instead of deleting some options for location, I'd like to see more!

• Please change the default profile picture.
    This ugly neck-tie person is always shown if no gender settings is set in profile.
    If a person has no gender, it has not really to be identified as a male person. :whistle:

Why couldnt you use a person without neck-tie?

• @AngiesDOM:

Please change the default profile picture.
    This ugly neck-tie person is always shown if no gender settings is set in profile.
    If a person has no gender, it has not really to be identified as a male person. :whistle:

While I can accept "ugly", I am of the opinion that a necktie does not make a person a male:
    http://fashionclimax.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/women-in-ties.jpg

• And a person in a frock or with long hair is not always female. Yes, it may be Curt Cobain.

You are right, clothes may not be used to identify a gender of a person.
    But the web is like life, filled with prejudices about gender. ;)

• Actually, the ability to hack locations on My Opera was removed some time ago. I should know - it was my hack …

• @sgunhouse:

Actually, the ability to hack locations on My Opera was removed some time ago. I should know - it was my hack …

I loved that hack. Thank you. I was sorry to see it go. I had some fabulous locations until the axe fell.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.