Unable to fill form fields

• I've recently been unable to fill forms on a number of web pages. One example is www.icloud.com where I cannot enter my Apple ID. The text field is unresponsive.

Another example is https://online.rote-liste.de where the iframe on the bottom right (DocCheck log-in) does not receive any mouse clicks or keyboard strokes.

This is with Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 (Stable channel) (64-bit) on Ubuntu 17.10, 18.04.

Do others experience this issue, too? Is there anything I can do on my side to make it work again?

• @bovender They both work ok here:

0_1525418851637_20180504_004.png

0_1525418861204_20180504_005.png

What happens if you try the links in:

1. A "Private Window" [sic]?
    2. A clean Profile?

Same issue had user @RWBrf posted in our german subforum some weeks ago with iCloud, he had activated Site Process Isolation for more safety.
    You need to disable that flag.

Copy&Paste chrome://flags/#enable-site-per-process in address field
    Open it
    Set flag to Disable
    Restart Vivaldi

• @gwen-dragon Thanks, that solved it. Not needed any more on Ubuntu 18.04 with current kernel (if I'm not mistaken).
    @Steffie Re: "iwouldntuseappleifupaidme" :-) -- well, for me it's a device provided by my employer... Thanks for the suggestion with the new profile.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.