Naming New Custom Themes Bug
huntmccl last edited by
I have noticed an unusual (albeit non-critical) bug while renaming a new custom theme.
It allows me to delete the entire default name, EXCEPT for the first letter. In order to delete the first letter of the default name, I have to use my mouse or arrow keys to navigate before the first letter, type what I want, and then remove the unwanted letter.
This is a minor nuisance, but resolving this bug would improve the user experience.
I am currently using Vivaldi 1.15.1147.36 on Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. I have noticed this bug on previous versions of Vivaldi. I also recently convinced my friend, who runs mac OS, to install Vivaldi, and he has noticed this bug as well.
@huntmccl Confirmed. This bug is very similar to:
(VB-37088) Difficult to Type Localhost File Path for Home Page
Submit a Bug Report