- Vivaldi Browser
- Vivaldi browser for Windows
- Tabs Should Cycle In The Order They Appear (i.e. after stacking/pinning/rearranging)
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Tabs Should Cycle In The Order They Appear (i.e. after stacking/pinning/rearranging)
"Cycle in Tab Order" cycles through tabs in the order they were created, regardless of if they were stacked/pinned/rearranged, resulting in [next tab] jumping around the tab bar in a way that looks erratic and is completely unintuitive. This should be changed to reflect the order tabs appear in the tab bar.
I can't understand why this hasn't been implemented since it's simply sorting an array unless it conflicts with some other feature.
@ouroboros4545 There is work being done on this.Reply Quote 1
Volunteer Mod and tester on Windows 10 X64, AMD A10 8750, 12 compute cores (4C, 8G) 3.6 GHz; ASUS EAH5450 graphics; .5TB Mushkin MLC SSD; 16 GB DDR3 PC3 12800 RAM. Community RulesO1 Reply Last reply
@ayespy Thanks for letting me know!
@ouroboros4545 Hiya. FYI here's the workaround i have been using in V for a couple of years. I look forward to the happy day when it will be obsolete.
Reply Quote 0 1 Reply Last reply
- Install Chrome Extension TabsPane
- Use it to D&D your tabs [via their TP thumbnails] into the actual sequence in which you want them to scroll [this will in fact match your actual tabs' current sequence that you have already organised by stacking etc]. You will observe in TP that until you manually rearrange them, the tabs are laid out in the sequence V is currently scroll-behaving like they are, despite that being incorrect.
- Once happy with the sequence, close the TP tab [optional], & disable [not delete] the TP extension if you desire to save a bit of memory [optional]
- Scroll away back & forth / up & down, through your tabs sequence, & now V will respect your wishes.
- Reiterate the above as needed, later.
Linux Manjaro [Stable branch] 18.0.0 KDE Plasma 5.14.3 ||| Vivaldi 2.2.1369.6 (Snapshot x64) ||| Vivaldi 2.1.1337.47 (Stable x64).
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.