Links Manager Dialogue Like Opera 12.18

• Re: Links Panel

More than the link panel of old Opera 12.18, it would be nice to have a panel that does "opera:/button/Manage%20links,,,%22Liens%22,Mail%20Attachment". In this windows if I recall correctly, you could search, mass select, had a colon with the the link and one with where it points too, it fact I think it could even show some hidden link sometimes. Mass selection was a must to save a dying website manually. At least it would be nice to have a "save link target" but like that you can mass save and only what you want.

@bousillor Opera Buttons are an awesome way of sharing code. I had forgotten about the links manager. I added your button to my Opera tooblar and clicked it in my Vivaldi Review Page. This is the result:

0_1524758544362_Links Manager.png

• @pesala Thank you for posting a picture, I was not sure anymore of how it was presented. This talk way more than a long explanation with partials memories. And yes, Opera Buttons was great and I hope to see that in Vivaldi one day but I think it is still a little to early for that.

• Btw, it would be even better if it could 'manage' links on selected tabs, not just one.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.