Scrolling occurs when cycling between tabs using mouse wheel rocker shortcuts

• Hey there,
    I just wanted to get some kind of feedback about an issue I'm getting since version 1.14:

One of my favorite features in Vivaldi is being able to switch tabs by keeping right mouse button down and scrolling, with the mouse cursor anywhere on the window. This behavior is active when you enable both the "Rocker gestures" and the "Switch tabs by scrolling" options. It's perfect when you don't have a hand on your keyboard because it removes the need to move the cursor all the way up to your tab bar.

Since version 1.14 however, while the feature still works, it gained an unwanted effect: when using the shortcut, in addition to switching tabs, it will also scroll on the page opened in the tab you're leaving. So instead of the tab cycling shortcut taking over the normal scroll function, it actually does both.
    This can be annoying when you use the feature a lot, especially with web apps like webmails, because you have to scroll back to the top/bottom every time the issue occurs.
    As far as I know, it will always happen. Granted, I've tested it only on Windows 10 and Windows 7, with both Vivaldi 1.14 and 1.15, so it may be a Windows-only issue, but it seems likely that it would behave the same way on other systems.

I tried posting a bug report about it when 1.14 released, but never got any feedback on it. I'd like to at least know if it has been acknowledged.

Thanks!

I can confirm this bug on my internal version on Windows 10 x64.
    I will check in bugtracker.

I confirmed it.
    Is the reopened bug VB-35359 "Switching tabs by holding RMB and scrolling, scrolling of webpage takes place"

• Oh, alright.
    Thanks a lot for the quick answer, and good to know it had already been acknowledged!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.