Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Export Bookmark Nicknames
zdm last edited by Pesala
I am wondering, that nicknames are not exported. Why? This is valuable information, that is hard to restore, if you have lot of nicknames.
@zdm You can use the experimental Sync feature to share bookmarks with other computers.
- I have latest the Vivaldi, but don't see any sync settings or tools.
- In any case, I don't have other devices where I can install Vivaldi.
- Why not just add nicknames to file backup? This is not complex.
- Go to vivaldi://experiments to enable sync.
- Even if you have only one device it creates a backup in the cloud.
- That's the purpose of Feature Requests, but I don't know how complex it would be. Meanwhile you might want to know about workaround. You can also backup your bookmarks files in \UserData\Default\ to external media.
zdm last edited by
Thank you, I found how to backup files manually.
My profile was crashed suddenly yesterday.
So I want to start with clean profile with just my old bookmarks and search settings.
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.