Speed Dial improvements

• If you have some nice ideas - how to increase productivity and/or create visually more appealing SD - let's share 'em. For example, I would like to be able to go back 'up' from SD folders by double clicking anywhere on the 'background'. HF&GL

• I would like to see the developers provide the ability to:

• set the opacity-level for the background of the folder dials. For me the the current dark grey needs to be more transparent.
    • set a custom size for the speed dials providing an increase or decrease in the number of columns set depending on size.
    • optionally replace the speed dial images used with user created images from the local device

• @Stevusz:

• optionally replace the speed dial images used with user created images from the local device

Well, you can already do this. They haven't implemented it as a feature directly into the browser yet, but you can edit your bookmarks file to use custom thumbnails. Have a look at this tutorial thread by An_dz.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.