9 and 0 zoom

• It seems all the numbers have a separate function and can't be used to type actual numbers. while backspace goes back a site. I can't get rid of it and it's not a shortcut. Is this a bug or something I'm missing? It's the same for every website. I can't use any numbers, backspace or enter.

What is your Vivaldi version, what is your platform, and where are you trying to type numbers?

• Zoom shortcuts were buggy some versions ago, but I was under the impression that they had been fixed. Which version of Vivaldi are you running?

Also, this thread may prove useful to you.

@Tiamarth:

Zoom shortcuts were buggy some versions ago, but I was under the impression that they had been fixed. Which version of Vivaldi are you running?

Also, this thread may prove useful to you.

They are largely fixed. Numbers and directional keys in some online forms and fillable PDFs are still a nightmare, however.

• @Ayespy:

They are largely fixed. Numbers and directional keys in some online forms and fillable PDFs are still a nightmare, however.

Ah, I had read about that on other threads as well. CTRL+Z is especially annoying.

• 1.0.118.19 version. Running windows 8.1. It's when I type the numbers anywhere that's not a comment box. So for example I first came accross it trying to access the console hosting my website. I just saw a Reddit thread from yesteday where Oskar from Vivaldi replied to someone else saying they were aware of the issue and hope to have it fixed before next release.

@Ocadhla:

1.0.118.19 version. Running windows 8.1. It's when I type the numbers anywhere that's not a comment box. So for example I first came accross it trying to access the console hosting my website. I just saw a Reddit thread from yesteday where Oskar from Vivaldi replied to someone else saying they were aware of the issue and hope to have it fixed before next release.

Ah, OK. You're about four versions behind the times. :) Go here: https://vivaldi.net/en-US/blogs/teamblog/item/19-easter-snapshot-1-0-142-32 and get the latest version, and see how things are for you.

• Ah, Thanks! I only downloaded it today so I thought it would be the most up to date one, Question, should I get 32 bit or 64 bit?

The 32-bit is faster and less buggy.

• Thanks, Doesn't look like it's fixed it though. The options for them are there( there wasn't any options for zoom in the last build) but changing them to other's did nothing. I may just have to wait a few builds.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.