Posting a new Topic has unnecessary clutter and could have more real estate
rojaviv last edited by jane.n
This should definitely be a config issue easy enough to be fixed:
When posting a New Topic:
- The size of the TextArea Input box is too small lengthwise & heightwise.
- There should be an option to turn off the redundant preview on the side. Most of us dont bother with richness or would just trust that it would work.
- There is absolutely no need of seeing the first post in the forum while we are posting. Confusing and totally redundant - and you dedicate as much space as this textarea for that !??
- The pull-down above the Submit button is also redundant. We have already selected our forum, whats the need to waste space on an unneeded button again that just lists a plethora of forums
LonM last edited by
- You can use the arrow to the top left of the submission box to drag and resize the space as needed.
- You can click the little Hide Preview button in the top right of the preview
@rojaviv Simply zoom in and the text box will use most of the screen.
This screenshot was taken on a 1600x1200 monitor @ 170% webpage zoom
Use the x button to discard the post, or the > button to submit it. Zoom using the keyboard because the scrollwheel does not work.
rojaviv last edited by
@LonM Thanks - this confirms I must not delay my Annual Eye test any longer.