- Vivaldi Community
- Forum Feedback
- Report a Forum Issue
- Posting a new Topic has unnecessary clutter and could have more real estate
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Posting a new Topic has unnecessary clutter and could have more real estate
This should definitely be a config issue easy enough to be fixed:
When posting a New Topic:
- The size of the TextArea Input box is too small lengthwise & heightwise.
- There should be an option to turn off the redundant preview on the side. Most of us dont bother with richness or would just trust that it would work.
- There is absolutely no need of seeing the first post in the forum while we are posting. Confusing and totally redundant - and you dedicate as much space as this textarea for that !??
- The pull-down above the Submit button is also redundant. We have already selected our forum, whats the need to waste space on an unneeded button again that just lists a plethora of forums
Reply Quote 1 1 Reply Last reply
- You can use the arrow to the top left of the submission box to drag and resize the space as needed.
- You can click the little Hide Preview button in the top right of the preview
@rojaviv Simply zoom in and the text box will use most of the screen.
This screenshot was taken on a 1600x1200 monitor @ 170% webpage zoom
Use the x button to discard the post, or the > button to submit it. Zoom using the keyboard because the scrollwheel does not work.
@LonM Thanks - this confirms I must not delay my Annual Eye test any longer.
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.