Responsive design view
jbrat last edited by Gwen-Dragon
I am creating web sites for different devices (desktop, smartphone, ...) Firefox has a "responsible design view" in development tools allowing view in different display sizes (ie 320 px wide for phones). This is very useful for testing.
Is there a way to do this in Vivaldi ?
LonM last edited by LonM
- Right Click a page to open the context menu
- Click Inspect (the option at the bottom)
- Alternatively just press F12
- In the dev tools, make sure it is docked to the page rather than floating
- Click the 3 dots to the top right
- For dock side click any option except the first one
- Press the device icon (2nd icon to the top left)
- Alternatively press Ctrl+Shift+M
jbrat last edited by
@lonm Thanks, it works !