Mail - problem with logging in

• I am not able to log in to the mail service, using the same username and password for logging in to the vivaldi.net, I get the message - login failed. Any ideas, please?

• @Tobben:

I am not able to log in to the mail service, using the same username and password for logging in to the vivaldi.net, I get the message - login failed.

Any ideas, please?

How are you trying to login in to the mail service? If you are able to log in to https://vivaldi.net with your username and password you can click on Mail at the top right and you will be automatically logged into mail.

Alternatively you can log in directly to webmail only at https://mail.vivaldi.net/webmail/ .

Either way you will need to set your browser to accept cookies from vivaldi.net . If there is a problem delete cookies for vivaldi.net and start again.

You can also use a mail client like Thunderbird or OperaMail and you will find the settings for this in the mail thread .

• Hi, there!

I'm having the same Problem with my new vivaldi mail Account.

As you can see I can logon to vivaldi but not to the mail system. When I
    try to press the "Mail" link in the rigth upper corner, I'm not automatically logged onto the mail service and get the Welcome/Login-Screen presented instead.

My User and Password aren't working there. Btw. do yout use "Username" or "[email protected]" to sign in there?

Any suggestions, Bug maybe… Or maybe its because I registered only about 10min ago. Movin over from MyOpera.

• Annnnnnnnnd I found the Bugger! :P

My Password conained letters like "ß", "ü", "ä" and some others.
    I changed my Password to somehting simpler and the mail-authentification works.

There seems to be a difference between the password-specifications for the main-page and the mail-page. :blink:

I hope you can fix that in favour of strong passwords. B)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.