Delete history button

• [size=4]add a button that allow us to delete history and cache ... to use it before closing the browser just like firefox's forget button.[/size]

• I've not used it, so I'm not positive, but I think this already exists.

Vivaldi settings dialogue > Privacy > Cookie Control > Select "Session Only"

You can also clear browsing data manually by going to the speed dial, selecting "History" at the top of the page, and then clicking on the button that says "Clear Browsing Data…"

• That is available now via: Speed Dial > History button > Clear browsing data…
    (or you can select items to remove)

…or you can bookmark: vivaldi://history for one-click access from the Bookmarks Bar

…but probably for those who regularly need this feature, it would be nice to have a single button, or perhaps an additional command added to the Tools > Show Quick Commands menu

…and I can't imagine an option to always delete history on exit won't be added to settings sooner or later.

(Edit: oops, sorry! Didn't read end of Tiamarth's post carefully enough and duplicated the last sentence)

• @gdveggie:

…but probably for those who regularly need this feature, it would be nice to have a single button, or perhaps an additional command added to the Tools > Show Quick Commands menu

It's also possible to open that menu by pressing F2 (which is faster for me personally, but I can imagine the menu is easier for others).

But I do agree, that would be a nice feature.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.