Left click on back arrow gives a picklist of previous pages

• I only want to go back 1 page. This new functionality of the pick list (introduced a couple of updates ago) means that I need to use 2 mouse clicks instead of my preferred 1 (I do this A LOT).

I discovered that the mouse rocker option (set in settings - hold Right button, click left button, anywhere on the page) is an even better option that the old 'click back arrow'.

I hope this helps others. SHIRLEY

@elricks This is not the normal way for Vivaldi to function. It is not written in, or intended. None of my versions do this - but yours does.

The only way I can get a pick list it so hold down the left button for an extended time, until the list appears, or to right-click.

What version of Windows are you using, and on what hardware?

Have you installed extensions? It would help the developers if they could track down how such a corruption of the normal function could occur.

(BTW - the "back" button should also take you back one spot in history, and so should the "back" mouse gesture (depress the right mouse button and swipe left.)

Even better is a mouse gesture. I use GestureLeft for History Back and GestureRight for History Forward.

0_1522903359345_History Back.png

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.