FullScreen mode option on favorites

• I think I posted something similar for incognito mode, but the same applies to full screen. I would like some URL's to always open on fullscreen mode. I think there should be a setting in the favorite options to check this. So when you go to that URL and its in your favorites and you have full screen checked, it automatically opens in full screen. Same goes for incognito mode.

This should happen if you manually open it from the favorites bar or typed/pasted the URL in the browser address bar.

If you are asking why do you need that? People that work with dashboard/stats is one idea, instead of having one browser configured to always open the dashboard on a monitoring station in full screen. They could as easily use their main Vivaldi browser for this.

Same goes for people that test code or develop or need to have a monitor/web app open in another monitor on full screen but need only that URL to be in that mode, not the whole browser. Things like this are more important as browsers are work tools today.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.