Extension Popup Menu

• I've been requesting this for over a year now, and I'm not the only one who has requested this fix. The problem is simple: if you have more extensions installed than will fit in a window, you simply can't see or click on the hidden extension. In other words, unless the extension doesn't need to be activated by clicking or if you can't access it via a control-click, you might as well not have the extension installed! Given all the horsepower and neat features of Vivaldi, not having this fundamental function makes no sense. And I use some extensions dozens and dozens of times a day.

I can make a window in Vivaldi as big as my 27 inch iMac monitor will allow, and I still can't see all my extensions. In Chrome, in Firefox, in Opera, you simply click on a button/chevron and the extensions you can't see show up in a pop-down menu.

PLEASE add this functionality. I can click on the three dots and make all my extensions disappear from the toolbar, how about letting me SEE all my extensions?

Thanks for considering adding this function.

Steve

I only have one extension installed, but I thought this was already available on the context menu.

If it's not available yet, vote for Additional Features for the Extension Icon Container

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.