Add ability to choose skins and dark black skins…

• Please add ability to choose skins. Example, I would like to use a dark black skin that is easy on the eyes, similar to Maxthon. EDIT: Please also release a Vivaldi skin maker program to help simplify the skin creation and previewing process for designers. [img]http://s4.postimg.org/r4bikscyl/Untitled.png[/img]

• I believe they said somewhere that they plan to add a dark mode for the browser, though I am not sure.
    Regardless, I also want this feature.

• My understanding is that full skinning capabilities will probably be possible (similar to Olde Opera).

In the mean time, maybe this would work for some (see image):
    (Edit: you could also select Filter - Grayscale for even more muting)

[attachment=989]VivaldibrowserFilter-Invertfullscreen.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Please also release a Vivaldi skin maker program to help simplify the skin creation and previewing process for designers.

• :oops: Well, I guess Filter - Grayscale I suggested above might be OK as a dark/night mode for text browsing…

...but maybe not so good for images (see attached :P)

[attachment=993]VivaldibrowserFilter-InvertMonaLisafullscreen.jpg[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• Posting this as a support for dark skin options.

• For changing the pages you can use the following stylesheet:
    http://usercss.com/styles/night/

and just throw it into the
    resources\vivaldi\user_files
    directory, may be change the name of the file to begin with a capital N and restart the browser.
    You'll find it with the name "Night" among the other styles under the <> Icon.

Warning: This will be overwritten when you update the browser, so make sure to keep a copy at hand.

For changes in the UI you could manipulate the
    resources\vivaldi\style\common.css
    file, but I would refrain from editing that until the UI is finally settled or at least keep a copy of the original file, just in case something breaks ;)

• I tweaked the CSS a bit and was able to create a decent night-mode/dark skin. Can't figure out how to change the trash icon to white so it's actually visible.
    Not sure how it'd look on Windows however!

• The trash can is a png located in the resources directory.

• If you have any image processing program(s) worth spit, you could simply convert that image to a negative of itself.

• @An_dz:

The trash can is a png located in the resources directory.

Thank you!

• the dark gray skin in vivaldi is nice. but can we have one that is even darker, almost black?

• @TsunamiZ:

the dark gray skin in vivaldi is nice. but can we have one that is even darker, almost black?

You can have a dark skin since quite a few time now
    Check the settings menu!

• The dark interface is perfect for me, but perhaps there should be more than just light and dark?

• @ALongTime:

The dark interface is perfect for me, but perhaps there should be more than just light and dark?

There will be.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.