Can't Print Yahoo Mail Messages

• I am new to using Vivaldi and new to this forum. Is this the place to report bugs? I am unable to print messages from Yahoo Mail using Vivaldi on Windows 7. In Yahoo Mail, I go to More .. Print. The message is suppose to open in a new window. In Vivaldi, a blank new window opens without the contents of the message. Printing Yahoo Mail works fine on Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
    Here is my Help .. About ... Vivaldi:
    Vivaldi 1.14.1077.60 (Stable channel) (32-bit)
    Revision 44919e4fea5e7e6a209f00d1780f799bf211e559-
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 6.4.388.46
    Flash (Disabled)
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.189 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.95.1077.60
    Command Line "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --always-authorize-plugins --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    Executable Path C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe
    Profile Path C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    Compiler clang
    (xxx = User Name deleted for security)

@jackelias Please read the instructions and file a bug report

• @ayespy I filed a bug report. VB-39017

I found that I can print a Yahoo Mail message in Vivaldi if I go to Settings - Appearance and check Open Popups in Tabs. Not the ideal solution, but it is a feasible work-around. Of course, that opens all pop-ups in tabs, not just Yahoo Mail popups.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.