How to clean shortcuts?

• Hi. I'm trying to personalise the keyboard shortcuts, and I want to clean some of it because I don't use it. But I don't know how to clean it because it takes any key I press as the shortcut. Thanks.

• Hmmm… Interesting problem. I assume you want to "blank" some of the existing shortcut fields. If so, I also cannot find a way to do it in my 32-bit Vivaldi on 32-bit Win7.

Furthermore, the Restore Default Keys button also does not seem to work at all. However, if by any chance you're looking for a way to restore the default shortcut keys, I believe you can simply Exit from Vivaldi, rename the Shortcuts and Shortcuts-journal files in your profile, then restart Vivaldi and it will re-create the files with the default values.

• Yeah, I'd also Like to know. I've been trying to do this too and have been unable to clear keys.
    Also I can't seem to find a way to add multiple keyboard shortcut combinations to the same action, like some of the defaults.

Nice tip gdveggie's, bt the way

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.