[1.15.1132.3] Snapshot issues clicking on Hangouts / LastPass extensions

• Build: 1.15.1132.3 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hangouts:
    Using the official Hangouts extension, when I try to click on something, nothing happens. Hovering over elements does not trigger mouse events

LastPass:
    When the window comes up that asks me whether to save/update a password, I am unable to click anything inside it (everything same as the Hangouts case above)

• Been having this issue here too, seems to extend to anything that displays a web page as a pop up, e.g. amazons extension, lastpass

• I'm having similar issues on 1.15.1137.3 (Official Build) snapshot (64-bit).

STANDS Fair AdBlocker:
    I'm able to use the right-click menu, but when I try to use the extension icon, it doesn't allow me to click anywhere the little pop-up window that it shows.

Substital:
    I can click its pop-up but because this extension create a kind of "overlayed player" above the original player, I can't click anywhere inside that overlayed player (neither to search a subtitle nor to give play in the video).

• There is an issue with the latest snapshot where some iframes (all of the things mentioned above in this thread likely use iframes) can't be interacted with.

• Seeing the same issue with Todoist. Bug filed: VB-39165

There is a fix in progress with non-clickable extensions.
    Perhaps a next Snapshot will bring you a better experience.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.