Right clicking broke yet again.

• Hello to who this may concern I updated yet again today in hopes to get the mouse right click functionality back from breaking randomly, i'm now on SS version 1.15.1132.3 and right clicking + Mouse Gestures still break and I can only get them to function again if i go back to Speed Dial page and right click then it works on all tabs, prior to this i needed to restart Vivaldi to make them work.

• Yeah, mouse gestures are problematic right now, this started with the update of chromium to version 65. We get a load of new bugs introduced with every new chromium version, in my personal opinion it's just not worth it for the few security improvements gained. I wish Vivaldi would always skip 3 version and only update to a new version every 18 weeks – they just can't seem to keep up with the few developers they have and the bugs that are introduced are in some cases even introduced into stable. I think this drives away users, but what do I know.

• Since I'm on the SS channel I expect significant features to break all the time but I'm glad they are taking time to fix the most recent bugs because last time they tried to release a quick patch update it didn't turn out fine and that's the kind of company error that shakes the user's confidence in them, it's not the errors it's the failure to recover from them.

• Update: Still breaking even after today's Vivaldi 1.15.1137.3 update.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.