New to the browser since yesterday, i'll tell you guys about things that I noticed while using it :)

• When I downloaded/installed this browser and then used it for the first time, all I could say was, WOW! This browser really flies. I'm really enjoying using this browser so far. I discovered the browser via http://alternativeto.net I notice that while using this browser, my HDD can get busy while loading a website if there is a lot to load. Does this happen to other people? Also, when typing in the address bar, the typing is laggy for me, everywhere else the typing works fine with no issues. I've had a few times also the other day where I was doing media related things and the browser crashed on me, but I could still hear the noise from the media, so I had to go into task manager and end task on the browser. That was kinda annoying. I really like the speed dial, and the tab hover feature where you can see the visual information of the tab without clicking it. I think it would be nice if the hover window was actually active while hovering, like you can see whatever's happening on that tab in real time instead of it being a static image, or would that be too cpu intensive? Anyway, that's been my experience so far and I'm really digging it :cheer:

• Welcome MikeD1204

I think I am going to be using this as my default browser soon. Vivaldi is still in development and it already is kicking some a*S! Now that my Lastpass extension no longer works to fill fields in Opera 12.17 I must make a change.
    Looks good so far and it will only get better. You can get the developer version and get all of the latest improvements but there is always a risk of instability.

• @MikeD1204:

like you can see whatever's happening on that tab in real time instead of it being a static image, or would that be too cpu intensive?

The live previews are nice and likely not that hard to implement on a windows only browser (or on a linux only one) but Vivaldi is multiplatform, so I believe that taking in account the differences between the various OSes would be problematic.

Even in windows only environment running on top of XP is way different than running on Win Vista and successors.

BTW on modern Windows you will get the live preview of the active tab hovering the Vivaldi icon on windows taskbar, like happens with most modern programs.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.