- Local Forum
- Português (Portuguese)
- Continuing work on mouse gestures – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.15.1132.3
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Continuing work on mouse gestures – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.15.1132.3
In today’s snapshot we have a fix for mouse gestures executing multiple times.
- [Linux] Cannot use the right click context menu with mouse gestures and rocker gestures enabled with a scaled (HiDPI) display (VB-38504)
- [Linux] Save password dialog does not show up (VB-38805)
Reply Quote 0 1 Reply Last reply
- [Regression] Gestures executed multiple times (VB-38720)
- [Regression] Missing number of reloading Speed Dials (VB-38679)
- [Mac] Default shortcuts for next/previous tab changed to “⌥+⌘+[Arrow]” — used to be “⇧+⌘+[Arrow]” (VB-18300)
- [Address bar] Update Refresh and Home icons (VB-38767)
- [Bookmarks] Bookmark indicator does not always update (VB-37274)
- [Bookmarks] Can not create new bookmark from context menu (VB-38781)
- [Bookmarks] Folder menu cover the bookmarks bar item when bar on the bottom (VB-10288)
- [Quick Commands] Rounded corners on Quick Commands (VB-38719)
- [Search engine] Prevent removal of default search engine (VB-38379)
- Crash dialog isn’t localized (VB-4572)
- Ghost processes after Speed Dials reload (VB-38677)
- Mark active page in cycler (VB-11010)
- Save password dialog is misplaced in fullscreen and maximized mode (VB-38723)
- Speed Dial Update causes timeout (VB-38725)
Volunteer - Tester / Community Rules
"A man is a wolf to another man"
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.