Bold fonts blurry/small (continuous issue)

• Hello,
    this problem has been brought up several times in the past, but I'm yet to find a solution.

The problem looks like this.
    As you can - hopefully - see, the text in the Vivaldi version is rather blurry.

Here is another example, taken from another post about this issue. Unfortunately, his approach does not help me.

More examples can be seen here from this thread (no solution named)

Some background info and which of the common solutions I've tried so far:

• Disabling DirectWrite is no longer an option (I think it was disabled in Chromium at some point?)
    • Disabling Hardware Acceleration does not help.
    • Deleting ChromeDWriteFontCache is no longer an option (is that file even created anymore? I can't find it anywhere)
    • There is no Anti Aliasing option or similar enabled in the NVIDIA control panel.
    • I re-installed Vivaldi with a fresh user profile multiple times, not installing any extensions either. Doesn't help.
    • I had the Roboto font family installed prior to installing Vivaldi. Uninstalling it did not help. Re-installing doesn't help either.
    • I did not change the UI scale, DPI, font size, webpage zoom, etc. to anything other than the standard settings.
    • I installed Vivaldi on a freshly formatted system, the problem is still present.

Specs:

• Vivaldi version: 1.14.1077.55 (Stable channel) (64-bit) (Standalone install)
    • Command Line: "X:\Programs\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --vivaldi-standalone --always-authorize-plugins --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    • GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB | 1920x1080 native resolution

Apart from the topics mentioned above, here are some more that seem to refer to the same problem.

In some threads it sounded like this was an ongoing issue that's being looked at, in others I got the idea that there is not much Vivaldi can do unless Chromium changes something.

I'd be happy to hear some more suggestions.

p.s.: I Initially posted on reddit, but this place looks more vivid.

Thank you!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.