- Local Forum
- Português (Portuguese)
- Bookmark menu performance improvement – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.15.1130.3
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Bookmark menu performance improvement – Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.15.1130.3
In today’s snapshot we fix an issue with mouse gestures over links and improve the performance of the bookmark menu.
- [Linux] Cannot use the right click context menu with mouse gestures and rocker gestures enabled (VB-38504)
Reply Quote 0 1 Reply Last reply
- [Regression] Link gestures broken on Windows (VB-38611)
- [Regression] No progress info is updated (VB-38590)
- [Regression] Permission dialogs do not show up when page has focus (VB-38522)
- [Regression] Reader Mode does not work properly (VB-38605)
- [Address bar] Make tab cycle through address bar results (VB-38616)
- [Bookmarks] Add possibility to add Separator from blank space (VB-38604)
- [Bookmarks] Add option to Delete separator from context menu (VB-38602)
- [Bookmarks] It takes a long time to open V-menu with a big set of bookmarks (VB-38162)
- [Bookmarks] Main folders from Speed dials are not highlighted (VB-38574)
- Visual tab switcher cycling (VB-38565)
- Upgraded translation
Volunteer - Tester / Community Rules
"A man is a wolf to another man"
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.