[BUG] Can't open new tabs when downloading

• Hello everyone,

I encountered a bug that happens to me on 1.14.1077.55 (Stable channel) (64-Bit) everytime. When I download something and forget about it and try to close Vivaldi, a pop-up warns me about downloads. After clicking "continue downloads" I can't open new tabs neither through the "+" button nor through an already opened site with RMB "open in a new tab". When downloads are complete and I close Vivaldi, it starts up with the last session and some empty tabs that I tried to open last time. My guess is that those tabs are actually there but aren't rendered

Follow this steps to reproduce:

1. start a download (maybe something bigger that won't be finished in a few seconds, just for the convenience)
    2. try to close vivaldi. A pop-up is shown
    3. choose "continue downloadin"
    4. try to open a new tab through "+" or clicking with RMB on some element in an already opened website and choose "open in a new tab"
    5. nothing will happen

@skarmax Please read this little "how-to" on filing a bug report and then please file a report.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.