Follower Tabs

• Follower Tabs like we had in Opera. Open tab A. Create a Follower Tab ( tab B ). Any links clicked in tab A will open in tab B.
    NiftySplit extension provides similar functionality, but only allows creation of a follower window, not a tab. [[Copied from user Fig]].

• Interesting. This linked tab should be useful for reading list like those produced by search engine. But it seems it is not a feature of the new Opera anyway. I would see a chain icon between the both tabs to indicate that they are closely linked (and not only tiled)...

I have never used it before in Opera 12.18, but it looks like it would useful with tiled tabs.

• I found it useful for looking at search results. Since clicking on a link opened it in the follower tab I was sure I could easily go back to the results page, and I wasn't opening everything in (different) new tabs. Not that I used it much, but I did use it.

In early versions it was called "Create linked tab", but they changed it to "follower tab" in version 10 or 11 somewhere.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.