Mouse Gestures keep crashing

• I'm only experiencing this since updating my Vivaldi Snapshot to the newer version yesterday, basically all mouse gestures break and become dysfunctional until i restart Vivaldi then they work for a while then break yet again.

This is not a complaint per se, i'm just bringing it to attention since it's a snapshot version and they could use all kinds of bug reporting on various systems. I told @ruari about this on Twitter (Did he always have no hair?) I hope this is the right section to report snapshot bugs, not talk about Ruari's hair, which does deserve a section of its own if you ask me.

Well have a nice day until the next complaint.

• @nickparkermusic Some users have problems with mouse gesture since latest snapshot. Personally I can't reproduce it.

• I can reproduce it, both normal and rocker gestures don't work reliably. Sometimes they work, but it's very jumpy (as if the system was at 100% load).

• This post is deleted!

• The mouse gestures issue has been fixed in the last Vivaldi Snapshot update.

Thank you Vivaldi team for fixing this so fast.

• Spoke too soon.
    The gestures and right clicking all together broke again even after updating and restarting my browser.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.