Right click problems on KDE Plasma

• Vivaldi Translator

When I right click on tabs or back button Vivaldi sometimes does not open a context menu. So I have to right click twice to open a context menu. Very annoying. This doesn't happen on Gnome DE or on Windows. Anyone has this problem?

• @muratservan Yes. For me it's been a very long term problem, across a large number of snapshots. I believe i have posted about it various times, though i've not bothered for months. In addition to what you wrote, the address field also commonly fails to interact with right-clicks correctly for me, frequently requiring a second or sometimes even a third right-click.

May be it is this unfixed bug: VB-38504 "[Linux] Cannot use the right click context menu with mouse gestures and rocker gestures enabled"

• Vivaldi Translator

@steffie said in Right click problems on KDE Plasma:

@muratservan Yes. For me it's been a very long term problem, across a large number of snapshots. I believe i have posted about it various times, though i've not bothered for months. In addition to what you wrote, the address field also commonly fails to interact with right-clicks correctly for me, frequently requiring a second or sometimes even a third right-click.

I'm glad I'm not alone.

@gwen-dragon said in Right click problems on KDE Plasma:

May be it is this unfixed bug: VB-38504 "[Linux] Cannot use the right click context menu with mouse gestures and rocker gestures enabled"

Damn. I can't live without gestures.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.