Web page rendering issues

• I am using Vivaldi as a side-browser evaluating it besides my standard choices (Firefox, Chrome). One issue i come across often is rendering issues on web pages (more often on web based management interfaces of various systems) that I would not expect given the use of Chromium/Blink engine combination. I was a long time Opera user and abandoned it because of site rendering issues (and never made the transition to the new Chromium based Operas as I don;t like the interface). Vivaldi shows promise and I would hate to see Vivaldi fail on account of rendering issues. One notable example of a wed i/f i have issues with is a Freenas 8.0.x install (from 2011). Before people say that is an old install etc, I have to say that it does not matter. I expect the browser to work and if other contemporary browsers work (like Chrome and Safari) then any other browser hoping to gain traction should work as well.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.