No folder imported Bookmarks

• In the past bookmarks that were imported from Firefox showed as an extra folder in the bookmark list. But recently I realized it does not show, and I don't seem to be able to find it. I know that all data was imported because passwords etc. do work correctly. It is just that the folder does not show up. Is there a way to make it visible again? Importing an HTML backup file does not work.
    (Using Vivaldi on an Arch Linux based platform)

@axioma They are still imported into a folder:

0_1520848537663_Imported Firefox Bookmarks.png

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.15.1111.3 (64-bit)

• @pesala But not on my list. It used to be on the list in older versions. But after a fresh reinstall, it did not show up.
    0_1520855972643_Screenshot_20180312_205534.png image url)

@axioma Did you check the trash can?

edit: and also, do any of your instances have the sync experiment turned on?

• Yes, I checked the trash can. I also tried several times to import the FF bookmarks. I also had a look at the Bookmark file, but no mention of the imported bookmarks. (~/.config/vivaldi/default/bookmarks)

Not sure about the syncing. where would I be able to check that?

Can confirm for 1.14 Stable and 1.15 Snapshot, fails to import Firefox bookmarks into a existing Vivaldi profile.
    But it is fixed in our internal 1.15 Soprano version.

• @gwen-dragon Thanks for the reply, and moving the post. Was not sure if it was a Linux problem or a general bug.

But it is fixed in our internal 1.15 Soprano version.

So, this means we will have to wait for the next update I guess.
    No problem.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.