Mark as "unsupported" flags Vivaldi can't use
Hadden89 last edited by Hadden89
I mean everything won't work with vivaldi like:
- NACL flags (works only on chrome)
- Google Sync (chrome and few chromiums)
- Chromium bookmarks* (we have our)
- Chromium history* (we have our)
- Some G-services (if not used by Vivaldi)
- Some omnibox flags (which depends on chromium UI)
- Some chromium UI flags - when not applicable on vivaldi - as the one for the tabs.
*Chromium bookmarks/history actually could be found "under the hood". But I don't think we'll miss them.
Having such flags in the wild may confuse users as they wonder why a flag for [chromium] UI don't work on Vivaldi. And crowd the list.