My suggestions and feedback

• Hello! One more bunch of suggestions and feedback. 1.Any way to add ability to move the browser window, dragging the space right to the tab ([color=#0044ff]highlighted[/color]), [spoiler] [attachment=937]2015-03-2915-02-41.png[/attachment] [/spoiler] instead of the space on the top ([color=#ff88ff]highlighted[/color])?. Because sometimes it is quite difficult to point mouse right there. 2.Ability to manually set folder for downloads 3.How to create a new bookmarks folder in the root bookmarks folder? I open new tab, open the Bookmarks menu, click "new folder", and folder is being created inside of the first one in the list, but latter isn't even selected. So I have to do following: open new tab, click "+" to create new folder, then go to the Bookmarks menu, uncheck "Show on Speed Dial and eventually I get the folder which is in the root BMs folder and isn't showed on the Speed Dial. 4.Problem with the Yandex.Music. I hadn't installed Flash player (fresh Windows, I even hadn't wanted to install it), in the Y.Music settings I've set music to forced play via HTML5, but nothing has happened. Then I've installed Flash, and now Vivaldi works with the Y.Music. Maybe it is site related problem. 5.Losing focus on text field on the Google Translate site. I type few characters, and text fiels becomes unfocused, so I have to click on the it again. 6.There's additional click on the TAB key is required to move from the URL field to the search field (URL field -> search icon -> search field). For me the best way would be the following: One TAB click to move from the URL field to the search one and then, with UP/DOWN arrows select proper search engine. Summing up: Vivaldi is brilliant browser. Attachments: [img]https://forum.vivaldi.net/uploads/attachments/41755/2015-03-2915-02-41.png[/img]

• @serjche1991:

Hello!
    One more bunch of suggestions and feedback.

1.Any way to add ability to move the browser window, dragging the space right to the tab (highlighted),

Drag the window using the space below the close/maximize/minimize buttons, is large enough to avoid mistakes

2.Ability to manually set folder for downloads

The setting for the generic download folder is already present on the latest version, more options will come in the future, for sure.

5.Losing focus on text field on the Google Translate site. I type few characters, and text fiels becomes unfocused, so I have to click on the it again.

That problem drove me crazy for a week, but I realized was present just with a combination of Vivaldi build and win10.

After updating to the latest version of Vivaldi and a reboot (that installed some win 10 updates) the problem is gone, I'm not sure what fixed it. In win 8.1 and below I never faced the problem.

• you can change folder of dowloads from settings:
    google translate works fine in vivaldi on win 7

• !
    @jazei:
    ! > you can change folder of dowloads from settings:
    google translate works fine in vivaldi on win 7

!

Ain't even got one :woohoo:

!
    [attachment=938]2015-03-2917-46-51.png[/attachment]

I have just installed Win 8.1, haven't downloaded any updates yet. Maybe if I do, bug with GTranslate will disappear.
    Attachments:

• @serjche1991:

I have just installed Win 8.1, haven't downloaded any updates yet. Maybe if I do, bug with GTranslate will disappear.

It's not google translate.

It happens on most of text input fields. Gmail, this forum…

https://vivaldi.net/en-US/forum/vivaldi-browser/2717-cursor-consistently-jumps-out-of-online-gmail-compose-window-etc

• That's weird; I don't have that option (to set the download folder) on my Display All section of Settings. It just goes straight from Privacy to Cookie Control (or Biscuit Bashing as we call it in the UK*).

• That's actually a fib.

John

• @Fiendishgames:

• That's actually a fib.

For a moment I tough that really cookie was "translated" as biscuit in British English, even in the IT meaning. :lol:

Curiously I never used an OS or a program set in UK English, even if I'm one of the few people who use the UK keyboard layout, outside the British islands ;)

• @Fiendishgames:

That's weird; I don't have that option (to set the download folder) on my Display All section of Settings.

It was just added this past week (in v1.0.138.4 IIRC)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.