Browser opens on last page I was on

• Hi Guys I am new to Vivaldi can anyone tell how to stop the browser opening on the last page I was on I would like it to open on my Homepage I have looked in settings with no joy. Thanks Steve

• Vivaldi Translator

well, you can't do it (yet). It's in "to do list" so stay tuned :) sooner or later it will be there.

• @St.eve:

Hi Guys I am new to Vivaldi can anyone tell how to stop the browser opening on the last page I was on I would like it to open on my Homepage I have looked in settings with no joy.
    Thanks
    Steve

The option, to force Opera to behave like a stone age browser, was present in Opera but still has to be implemented on Vivaldi.

I believe you haven't to wait a lot

• Yes vivaldi not start with us front page. but If you close all tabs before close vivaldi at the moment of restart the browser it will open in speed dial page and not in last tabs closed and if you did not choice fav's or folder like speed dial you only see the background the mountain the ice and the pines.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.