Add a nice calendar

• I wish for a calendar in vivaldi, which can be imported, exported and preferably also synced (nextcloud, gmail, whatever else there is).

There are already both a URI dedicated for calendars [1] and keyboard settings to import and export calendars [2] in vivaldi, with just the problem that [1] does not show anything and [2] (at least the import functionality) does not work.

I have searched a bit on the forums and I did not see any mention of a working calendar, so I guess that this is not just a bug for me but just a feature that is not implemented yet, although planned somehow.
    I would really like to see this happen.

[1] vivaldi://calendar/
    [2] vivaldi://settings/keyboard/

@jumpsq Your request is already in the works.

• Community Manager

@jumpsq thanks for reaching out about your request.
    Quick follow up on our side: we're currently testing a open source solution that will help you synchronize your calendar. We'll update you as soon as we're ready.

vivaldi://calendar/is also in the process of being built. 🙂

Thanks for being patient with us. 🙏

• @gaelle vivaldi://calendar made crash the UI rendering (stuck on splash screen) on latest snap.
    Removing Current Tabs and Current Session from User Data restore the UI access.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.