Panels in Windows or Tabs?
rojaviv last edited by Pesala
It would be great to have all panels either in tabs, or better still, separate dialogs (like settings)
Mod Edit: Edited to Clarify and removed broken link.
LonM last edited by LonM
Just to add some detail to this request, of the 5 panels we currently have:
Bookmarks & History are part of the start page and can be accessed "fullscreen" in a tab, or you could drag them out to their own window. (Though you apparently can't link to them directly, as that points to chromium's implementation)
Downloads are not available vivaldi-native but you can get the same tab or window access via. chromium's implementation
Neither the Notes nor the Window panel are currently accessible anywhere other than the panel.
- Notes in a Tab would be worth having for those who keep long notes.
- Window Panel in a Tab would be pointless
- The Downloads Panel in a Tab is also not much use. Vivaldi://downloads can be used, but it is less convenient than the Downloads Panel
- The Mail Panel will probably be much better in a Tab, when it comes. The Contacts Panel would be less useful as a Tab.
- Any user added web panel can already be opened in a Tab