Multiple browser windows issues

• First of all: good job, really enjoying the previews so far! As a multi-monitor user, I really miss the feature to drag & drop tabs out of the active window bounds to view it in a new, separate browser window, or directly move it to another active window's tab list! Also, the taskbar shift click/middle mouse button does not open a new instance, as expected. Neither does taskbar right click -> Tasks -> New window. In the active window, File -> New window does work, though! Any thoughts?

• @Tiax:

As a multi-monitor user, I really miss the feature to drag & drop tabs out of the active window bounds to view it in a new, separate browser window, or directly move it to another active window's tab list!

Your first post here, so welcome! :)

I also would really like to see tab drag & drop to a different Vivaldi window or outside active Vivaldi window to open in new Vivaldi window. Vivaldi is very young developmentally and I can't imagine those functions won't come along eventually. (BTW, there is a sticky thread for Vivaldi Feature Requests here.)

Also, the taskbar shift click/middle mouse button does not open a new instance, as expected. Neither does taskbar right click -> Tasks -> New window. In the active window, File -> New window does work, though!

Learned something new: didn't realize such options were available from the Task Bar icon (and I concur: New window doesn't currently work from the Task Bar, but New tab does).

Of course (at least for me), the quickest/best New window approach is Ctrl+n keyboard shortcut.

• @Tiax:

First of all: good job, really enjoying the previews so far!
    As a multi-monitor user, I really miss the feature to drag & drop tabs out of the active window bounds to view it in a new, separate browser window, or directly move it to another active window's tab list!

Same here.

Rather than making 'me too' or '+1' posts, it would be nice if the forums added a feature where people could 'vote up' a post.

• I submitted the issues to the Bug Wizard™, by the way - still hoping to see them addressed ;)

Just wish there was a way to actually track the submissions…

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.